Call for Abstract Deadline:
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please prepare your abstract following the guidelines below.
Before signing up or logging into the online system (in Step 4), please review all of the following steps to ensure you have the information needed to complete the abstract submission process.
Please Note the Following Requirements Prior to Submission:
- If you are planning to submit multiple abstracts, presenters are limited to one oral and one poster presentation. One submission must be to an oral session and one to a poster session. They must be two DIFFERENT abstracts – not the same abstract submitted as both an oral and a poster.
- You will need to agree to the copyright agreement.
Select a topic to present your abstract from the list below.
Fill out the abstract content and author details in the system (abstract 2,700 characters max. including grammar and spacing; you may also submit a supplemental 1 page PDF file containing any graphs, charts or pictures you wish to include.)
Please click the Submit Abstract button below and complete the Online Abstract Submission Form. If you have questions e-mail email@example.com.
This Workshop will focus on recent materials and device advancements across a wide range of topics including:
- Theory, Modeling and Simulation
- Bulk Growth
- Epitaxial Growth
- Electronic Transport and Breakdown Phenomena
- Dielectric Interfaces
- Advanced Characterization Techniques
- Electronic and Photonic Devices, Circuits and Applications
- Material and Device Processing and Fabrication Techniques
- Heterogeneous Material Integration
Abstracts should clearly and concisely state the purpose of the work, specific results, and how the material/device technology is advanced.
Acknowledgment that your abstract has been submitted will follow by e-mail shortly after submission. Notifications regarding acceptance will be sent by e-mail by May 17, 2023.